FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Visual indication of density level.
- Up to 4 switching levels and independent changeovercontacts with decreasing or increasing thresholds(up to 3 on GDH).
- Based on reference chamber principle for ultimatestability and repeatability.
- Follows SF6 Isochor (temperature vs. pressure curve), even in liquid phase, meaning no false alarms in low temperatures.
- Pressure and reference chamber bellows made from stainless steel.
- High resolution- can detect even the smallest leaks.
- Can be configured for use on mixed gas switchgear (SF6 /N2; SF6 /CF4).
- Use of micro-switches to eliminate contact bouncing.
- Shock proof up to 50G on 3 axes.
- IP65- Designed for outdoor installation
- Maintenance free.
- SF6 sample and reference chamber insulated fromoutside covering.
- Switching tolerance < 0.2 bar.
- Able to calibrate a “Self-diagnosis” contact for monitoring the reference chamber and alert user should leakage occur. The device would still function normally if there was a leak in the measuring bellow.
- Available with digital or analogue output signal for continuous monitoring (GDHC); typically used with remote monitoring devices which totalize fugitive SF6 emissions and/or provide SF6 refill maintenance forecasting.
- Customized gas connections.
- Low temperature version available (-60°C).