FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Current sensors easily connect to the device by cables.
- Test and manual reset are operated by the interna li-ion battery, allowing full functionality in the event
of a power loss.
- On-board diagnostic testing.
- Local or remote reset.
- Stable or latched relay options:
- Stable relay version maintains fault indication & contact position until reset.
- Latched relay version resets after 300ms.
- Fault indications on LCD displayed until device is reset.
- Phase to phase, earth fault or combination fault indicators available.
- High-sensitivity current sensors.
- Automatic and manual reset.
- Push button for test and reset on front operating panel.
- Adjustable tripping threshold for earth fault currents.
- Adjustable tripping threshold for phase currents.
- Long lasting li-ion battery for standalone service during a power loss (up to 50 hours).
- Energy efficient high-resolution display for fault indication.
- Remote fault indication by change-over contact (powered by fault).
- External reset with dry contact or 230Vca restoring.
- System to prevent false alarms caused by inrush current after (230Vca) power is restored.
- Selectable time delay after fault detection.
- Output for blinking/warning lamp.