The CDM offers a plug-and-play solution for indoor MV switchgear to replace a standard gauge with a density monitor. The bellows based device features reference chamber technology, and up to 4 switching contacts, for remote monitoring, all housed in a compact housing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Visual indication of density level
- Uses reference chamber principle for ultimate stability and repeatability.
- Two independent contacts with decreasing or increasing thresholds.
- Follows SF6 Isochor (temperature vs. pressure curve), even in liquid phase, meaning no false alarms in low temperatures.
- Pressure and reference chamber bellows made from stainless steel.
- High resolution- can detect even the smallest leaks.
- Can be configured for use on mixed gas switchgear (SF6 /N2;SF6 /CF4).
- Use of micro-switches to eliminate contact bouncing.
- Shock proof up to 50G on 3 axes.
- Maintenance free.
- SF6 sample and reference chamber insulated from outside covering.