Whether the application requires multiple levels of protection, space limitations, or simply reducing leakage points, the GDMX is a great solution.The system provides two layers of protection by monitoring both gas density and arcing events. The multiple bellows system is used to monitor pressure and provide temperature compensation.
In case of overheating, the lowest threshold for arc detection sends an alarm signal. If an intense internal arcing event occurs, characterized by a high amplitude pressure wave, the highest threshold instantly sends a lockout signal to directly inhibit the cause for failure.
An automatic cut-off valve to allow removal of the sensor without compromising SF6 inside equipment. The valve also allows for easy evacuation of air, recovery, and filling of SF6; eliminating the need for additional openings/connections.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The electronic display is an option for GM Density controller.
- Continuous supervision for predictive monitoring.
- Analog 4-20mA loop powered or digital RS485 Modbus RTU output available.
- Local and remote indication for control room or eld test. • Many parameters of gas available such as: pressure, density, temperature, trendline.
- Case in stainless steel AISI 316