FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Electronic pressure & temperature sensor:
- Monolith ceramic pressure sensor based on bridge resistance variation principle.
- The primary sensor element is screen printed onto a ceramic diaphragm using thick film printing, along with additional connection for the temperature sensor. This allows both measurements to be taken from one sensor!
- Many pressure range choices.
- Low cost.
- Compatible with UL sanitation.
- High accuracy and durability.
- IP 65 protection.
- Wide compensated temperature range.
- Compatibility with corrosive fluids.
- Great for use as safety device in automated systems, mechanical monitoring, and process control.
- Combines electronic precision with mechanical resistance for safe operation in almost any conditions.